Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Nailsea United Football Club Forums
 Football Chat
 Liverpool
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2008 :  13:07:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What… you’re going to actual scum united live game?

That’s very unlike a typical armchair manure supporter!

p.s. Can’t really predict tonight’s outcome but I do know that United won’t catch Liverpool’s 5 European Cup’s this year or anytime soon… FACT!!!

5 Times *****
Go to Top of Page

Hortz
Blackthorn Experimenter

Brazil
74 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2008 :  17:31:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shipps that sounds like a comment from a very nervous man. But i dont think you have anything to be nervous about.
Go to Top of Page

Jungle Jim
HMZ God

Falkland Islands
1872 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  08:32:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LIVERPOOL F.C.
End of Season Dinner Dance

Starter
Egg on Face
Seasoned Hash
Frogs legs (past their best)
Spanish Surprise (well beaten)

Main course
Humble Pie
Chump Chops
Manager's Beef (not rare)
Catch of the Day - (gutted)
NB: everything is imported, nothing is home grown.

Dessert
Riise Pudding
Sour Grapes (may be hard to swallow)
Fruitless Tarts
Raspberry Fools
Hard Cheese

Drinks
Bitter
Little Spirit
Argentinian Whine
Cabernet Empty 2008
Champagne - sorry none ordered
STRICTLY NO DOUBLES OR TREBLES

NB: drinks should be consumed from glasses as there will be no cups this year.

Meals will be served on rotating plates, which will prevent them from functioning effectively throughout the evening.

Guests are asked not to bring their cars as their security cannot be guaranteed.

Guest speaker: Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho & Sir Alex Ferguson - "What it's like to win the Premier League"

Please note that the club’s planned visit to Moscow has been cancelled due to lack of support and ability.
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  08:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha bant from a Championship fan! That looks pre-prepared you loser!!!

Unlike Ferguson, Queer etc Liverpool can take defeat without making any excuses or by blaming the ref (we should have had a penalty though). Overall I think Chelsea were the better side especially in extra time.

Getting to the European Cup Final for the third time in four years and beating Chelsea for the third time in a CL semi final was a lot to ask but we have a young team with bags of potential for the next few seasons.

Good luck to Chelsea with the double. I hope they win the European Cup so they have a chance of catching the scum and Nottingham Forest with their two!!

p.s. I’m off to catch up with Jammer on his summer holidays but I look forward to all the bant from the usual manure ‘armchair’ supports who have been to Old Trafford less times than a Japanese tourist!! Oh and those Everton and Spurs fans who have been on their summer break since Feb!
Go to Top of Page

The Kid--9
Blackthorn Experimenter

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  09:15:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chomp Chomp Chomp!! Brilliant!

I guess we won't see you in the final then Shipman!!

Shipway, Wilson, Tracy, Turner, Peacock....you boys took one hell of a beating!!

Lend me £10 and I'll buy you a drink
Go to Top of Page

Rob
Cider Bus Convert

Bermuda
335 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  10:50:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After last years UEFA debacle in Athens, i think it's only fair that other fans have the chance to experience the brilliant organisation skills of Michel Platini and the rest of his team.

At the end of the day our luck ran out, and our season has finished early.
Go to Top of Page

Smithy
HMZ God

Solomon Islands
1073 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  11:56:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good game last night and I think the best team over the 2 legs won.

Thought Frankie Lampard was quality last night. Took a lot of courage to step up and take that penalty given the situation of the game and the last couple of weeks he has had! His emotional celebration said it all. Great moment.

As for Mr Shipways dig at Spurs….You want to count the trophies this year? I believe we have won more than you…..
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2008 :  11:22:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is shocking but it also sums you lot up in one article...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article3965213.ece

Your just a bunch of armchair supporters!

Edited by - shippers on 20/05/2008 11:22:55
Go to Top of Page

The Kid--9
Blackthorn Experimenter

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2008 :  14:45:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'll notice that we are actually in the final and your not so pipe it 4th Place!

Go to Top of Page

Sanjay
Blackthorn Experimenter

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2008 :  14:49:05  Show Profile  Visit Sanjay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sean Bones, the vice-chairman of the Manchester United Supporters' Trust, said: “The Moscow trip is similar in price to next year's season tickets and people are having to make a choice between shelling out for one game or seeing every match next year.”
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2008 :  15:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excuses excuses… Manure and Chelski only have a small number or proper fans.

Liverpool took over double their allocation to both Turkey and Greece. The cost of it was no different to Moscow especially if you decide to make it a weeks holiday in Bodrum!

Manure and Chelski are only the best supported teams based on the number of shirts they sell in Asia etc. Liverpool fans are the best supported when it comes to their fans traveling to their actual matches.

Your right Vickers, Liverpool are not there on Wednesday but I can assure you that UEFA and Moscow are gutted because they would have made more money if Liverpool were there.

5 Times *****

Edited by - shippers on 20/05/2008 15:56:35
Go to Top of Page

Smithy
HMZ God

Solomon Islands
1073 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2008 :  09:03:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ships - U know as well as everyone that a trip to Moscow is a rip off. We looked in to this as we were going to go to the England game there! It is a nightmare to get to and costs the earth! I dont blame Man Utd fans or Chelsea fans for giving it a miss. Its does not show they have rubbish support, it shows they have enough sense not to spend thousands of pounds of a 2 day trip. The average fan cannot really afford that! The game should have been switched to Wembley....
Go to Top of Page

The Kid--9
Blackthorn Experimenter

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2008 :  11:12:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do I care if Uefa or Moscow are gutted?

Bottom line is we're there and your not so....pipe it 4th place!!

Go to Top of Page

Samo
White Lightning Beginner

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2008 :  23:40:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Championes, Championes, ole ole ole!!
Go to Top of Page

shippers
Cider Bus Convert

361 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2008 :  08:04:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was a late posting Samo? Just got back from Moscow… no I didn’t think so! Still I bet it was comfy in your armchair?

I thought Chelsea were robbed last night. They were clearly the better side on the night but as in Barcelona 99 United spawned another win.

Never mined, it’s taken 22 years and a lot of cash for Ferguson to win 2 European Cups and so he is still a long way off Liverpool’s dominance in Europe…

http://www.thisisanfield.com/wp-content/5cups.jpg

Edited by - shippers on 22/05/2008 08:07:50
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page