Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Nailsea United Football Club Forums
 Nailsea United FC
 Attention all Managers. Cleaning of Changing Rooms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

supporter
Blackthorn Experimenter

56 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2018 :  15:02:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As there will be a number of matches coming very quickly, I am listing my proposed cleaning schedule with details of when I will need assistance from various teams.

Monday April 23rd. I will clean in readiness for the First team game on Tuesday 24th. Can the first team please give the rooms a good sweep out after match. I will not be able to clean for the Reserve game on Wednesday night.

Likewise can the Reserves give the rooms a good clean out for the A team match on Thursday night.As the weather does not look too bad it should no be a problem

My next full clean will be on Tuesday May 1st for FA inspection and the B team game on Wednesday.

I will then clean on Friday May 4th for the Charity game on Saturday May 5th. Can someone please sweep out afterwards as the Reserves are playing on Monday 7th May.

I will clean on Wednesday May 9th for the First team game on Saturday May 12th.

Lastly, I will clean on Thursday 17th May for the WSM League Finals on Saturday May 19th.

I hope this makes sense. Any problems please email me on roger.lock@ukgateway.net

Rog
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Opinions expressed on this forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Nailsea United Football Club © HannahMoreZider.co.uk Go To Top Of Page